Commercial Finance Business Partner
Up to £55000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a leading retail business located in Solihull with a strong international presence and market leading reputation. They are looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to provide financial, commercial & operational analytical support across the business.
This fantastic role comes with excellent progression opportunities as well as hybrid working and a salary of up to £55,000 as well as great perks and benefits.
- Define, produce and deliver timely and independent key analytical reporting - programmed and ad-hoc
- Create bespoke reporting to support decision making
- Carry out commercial modelling for the business areas to help support the commercial evaluation of existing and new commercial activities and initiatives
- Creating and maintaining strong working partnerships across the business, delivering a continuous improvement to service
- Assist with the production of the annual budget
- Support the production of period end and year end management accounts by producing incisive and relevant narrative
- Bring external best practice knowledge to the company and motivate the team to work at a pace and deliver excellent customer service across the Group.
- Assist in developing and improving processes and procedures within the areas of responsibility to improve the quality and quantity of output.
- Utilise technical skills to build complex models and implement new reporting
- Focus around KPIs to enable understanding of competition and market
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) as well as being a confident communicator capable of building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum depending on industry experience and an excellent benefits package. You also get the chance to work in a company that truly values its people. This is a very broad, varied and commercially focused role offering excellent exposure to senior leadership.