Commercial Finance Business Partner
£350 - £400 per day
12 months ago
My client, a service sector firm based in Birmingham are looking for an Interim Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner to support them on a 6 month contract. As the Finance Business Partner you will be reporting into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis taking ownership of commercial reporting, insight and revenue reporting. You will be preparing, developing and analysing financial & commercial information. You'll be involved in month-end close, variance analysis and take lead in the creation and presentation of weekly forecasts.
The role will require you to use your finance business partnering skills with key customers and look to the future in how the business can create an efficient cost base, maximise opportunities and identify & manage risks.
- Business partnering with key customers and stakeholders
- Understanding customer contracts and analysis of the key drivers of volume, revenue, and margin performance
- Translating strategy into short and mid-term financial and non-financial targets
- Ensuring spend and spans of control are kept in line with the budget and revenue
- Using analytics and trends to identify operational drivers for financial
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
My client is offering hybrid working and are looking for someone to start in the next 2 weeks.
If you are interested please click apply