£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Commercial Finance Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance with the provision of analytical support to drive profitability improvement for this international pharmaceutical client based with easy access to the M4.
This is an opportunity to develop your skills within a fast paced environment. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible benefits and the opportunity to develop your experience in an exciting and growing sector.
- Support the Commercial Finance Dept in delivering the annual budget, current year financial re forecasts and monthly forecast flash reporting
- Responsible for managing budget and forecast data upload process ensuring strong understanding of data flows and impacts on Long Term Solution management reporting tools
- Generate monthly Management Accounts and provide 1st class summary on trends & performance vs budget/forecast
- End to end sales reporting collaborating with stakeholders in operational and commercial teams
- Provide support to wider commercial team to produce weekly / monthly quarterly financial reports to budget holders
- Support the Financial Accounting team on budget and forecast insight
- Business Partnering
- Commercial Analysis
- Performance review
- Data analysis
Acting as a key business partner, you will be exposed to all levels of the business providing in-depth data analysis
You will possess:
- Educated to degree level and possessing a full finance qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong numerical analyst skills gained from a commercial environment with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills, able to balance competing priorities in order to meet expectation
- Intermediate to advanced Excel - Power BI tool (Tableau) preferable
- Motivated, productive individual driven by results, deadlines and with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- Big 4 trained preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a pharma / medical / FMCG sector preferred but not essential
- Team player, who will work for the success and positive team spirit of the whole Finance team
- Superior communication skills
You will enjoy working in a fast paced and rapidly growing business where you will have the opportunity to add value whilst further developing your career.
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact me directly.