£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + + bonus
about 1 month ago
A super exciting opportunity for a part qualified finance professional has arisen to join a leading multi site retail brand with headquarters based in Tamworth who are looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Analyst to add to their Commercial arm on a permanent basis. Not only does this role offer a competitive salary up to £42,000, you will also gain access to their other amazing benefits including full study support, hybrid working - 2 days per week required in office, bonus, and amazing discounts.
The Commercial Finance Analyst is a pivotal role, requiring an engaging and proactive individual boasting excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for providing insightful financial analysis to support and influence decision making, alongside building relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure informed financial decisions are made. It will be your responsibility to confidently challenge assumptions and forecasts used, paired with preparing analysis for investment proposals and scenarios to stay strategic.
This business are known for their progression opportunities and development will be offered for the successful candidate within two years. The wider finance team have exceptional knowledge to pass on and you will have ample opportunity to learn from some of the best!
This role would best suit someone who is from a larger organisation, who is actively studying their ACCA/CIMA.
Commercial Finance Analyst role :
- Produce timely and accurate analysis- sales volume margin and marketing spend
- Ensure key decisions that affect the performance of business units are rigorously evaluated
- Highlight any risks or opportunities to the delivery of the budget/ forecast for sales and margin for each brand
- Provide financial insight and challenge within internal meetings, ensuring consistent information is provided across the wider finance team
- Work closely with the Pricing team to ensure robust analysis of products
- Review all sales driving activity and expenditure across local business units to ensure business is investing wisely
- Involvement in period end P&L rand annual planning processes
To apply for the Commercial Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.