£40000 - £50000 per annum
13 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is supporting a high growth, exciting business based in Tamworth. This client is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to report into the Group Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This is a rare opportunity to be involved with a high-growth brands with plans to acquire new business after an already extensive period of acquisitions. In this Commercial Finance Analyst role you will have extensive operational exposure, and play an integral role in strategic decision making as the business pushes for IPO! You will be joining a dynamic team where progression opportunities are endless!
Would your ideal role be at a business with exciting and ambitious growth plans? Are you interested in what value you can add in a heavily commercial role? If a new commercial opportunity with huge levels of exposure is something that you would revel in, I want to hear from you!
Benefits of this Commercial Finance Analyst role are:
- Salary up to £50k + benefits
- Hybrid working opportunity
- Huge commercial exposure
The business is looking for someone who has advanced Excel skills alongside commercial acumen as they will be presenting data to non finance colleagues within the business.
Hybrid working is on offer, with the opportunity to work from home at least 1 x per week.
Commercial Finance Analyst duties:
- Support the Finance Business Partners - resolve P&L queries, timely postings of financial journals
- Cost Centre management
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- Support with setting up the annual budget, business capital planning
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Tracking monthly Capex spends for each project
- Support with internal and external audits
Finance Analyst person specification:
- Qualified ACCA/ CIMA
- Strong Excel skills
- Solid accounting experience gained working in a fast paced finance team
- Good communication and problem solving skills