Commercial Finance Analyst
Up to £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be supporting a growing tech business to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst into their Warwick based team. The opportunity offers a flexible hybrid working pattern alongside a salary of up to £45,000 plus fantastic growth and development.
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will have excellent experience in stakeholder management at all levels, including both finance and non-finance colleagues. It is key the individual can drive financial performance of the business and support their extensive growth plans across the next few years. Under the tutelage of the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be undertaking a broad role which will evolve as the business develops, offering the successful candidate high levels of visibility across the organisation.
- Be a business partner, with the ability to both support and confidently challenge the commercial departments to maximise revenue
- Support with pricing structures
- Review commercial contracts from a financial perspective.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders at all levels to effectively cost and challenge underlying assumptions.
- Generate regular forecasts for the wider business, including cash flow and commentary where required.
- Work closely with the finance team to develop cash and profit improvement plans to adhere with budgets.
- Ensure all financial risks and opportunities are documented clearly, providing transparency to senior management.
- Develop and manage financial reporting activities in support of commercial operations.
- Drive ERP developments to improve budgeting and planning processes.
A bit about you:
- Qualified or finalist (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Great attention to detail, paired with the ability to maintain visibility of the bigger picture.
- Comfortable dealing with pricing uncertainties and generating sensible assumptions where possible.
- Exceptional Excel
- Resilience, with the ability to deal with unexpected challenges of a fast-paced and ambitious environment
If you are looking for an orgnisation where you will truly have the opportunity to make a difference, apply today!