Commercial Finance Analyst
£30000 - £43000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is supporting a high growth, exciting brand based in Tamworth, and assisting with their search to appoint a Commercial Finance Analyst on a permanent basis, reporting to the Group Finance Manager of a large group of companies. Depending on the experience you can expect a salary between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + study support and a discretionary bonus.
The business is looking for someone who is both an Excel whizz (VBA and modelling) and someone with a commercial flair who enjoys presenting data to non-financial heads and can provide insight into month-to-month variations.
This is a chance to get involved with a high-growth brand, with plans to acquire new businesses, and play a key part in strategic decision-making with a huge amount of operational exposure! You will be joining a dynamic team where progression opportunities are endless!
Ideally you will part way through your CIMA, with an outgoing personality.
Hybrid working is on offer, with the opportunity to work from home at least 1 x per week.
Finance Analyst duties:
- Support the Finance Business Partners - resolve P&L queries, timely postings of financial journals
- Cost Centre management
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- Support with setting up the annual budget, business capital planning
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Tracking monthly Capex spends for each project
- Support with internal and external audits
Finance Analyst person specification:
- Part qualified ACCA/ CIMA
- Strong Excel skills
- Solid accounting experience gained working in a fast paced finance team
- Good communication and problem solving skills
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.