£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a successful manufacturing firm based in Lichfield, and supporting with their need to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst on a permanent basis, reporting directly into the FP&A Manager. Depending on experience, the Commercial Finance Analyst will receive a salary between £30,000 - £35,000 + study support.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a finance position with lots of variety and a chance to get involved in some exciting business projects.
The Commercial Finance Analyst position is a perfect blend of business partnering, reporting and accounting.
Commercial Finance Analyst duties:
- Assist with business partnering elements of the commercial and transport function including:
- Weekly/ Monthly reports
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Provide commentary for the monthly packs and director review meetings
- Provide weekly/ monthly analysis- sales, KPI ect
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Support with monitoring internal controls
- Experience analysing large data sets and putting meaning behind the numbers
- Understanding accounting principles - accruals and prepayments
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply for the Commercial Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.