£35000.00 - £39000.00 per annum + + Bonus + Study Support
about 1 month ago
Gleeson recruitment group are on the lookout for a commercial finance analyst to join an international business in a newly created position. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business where you will have full sight of financials and can impact business decisions.
Based in near Leicester, you will be joining a top performing team, where your skills will be recognised and rewarded.
Depending on experience commercial finance analyst can expect a salary up to £39,000 per annum.
The primary purpose of the role to support the finance director in analysing large volumes of complex data, identifying areas for improvement, along with anomalies and trends.
- Produce the monthly management accounts, providing insights into variances to plan, trends and future risks and opportunities
- Assisting with planning and forecasting and looking at historic data.
- Working with the operations team to improve labour forecasting tool, ensuring that the information contained in the model is up to date and correct.
- Provide data on kpis, margin, direct costs
- Learn and have a consistent insight on performance regarding sales across all areas
- Design and create effective, analytical and predictive excel models to help improve efficiency and accuracy within the finance team.
- Implement processes and infrastructure to deliver information efficiently and effectively
- Complete analysis required by the senior leadership team to assist in effective decision making.
- Part qualified / finalist acca / cima
- Analytically minded and numeric
- Highly motivated individual with ambitions to progress within the business
- Excellent excel modelling skills. Adept at analysing and manipulating data
- Commercially minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination and drive to succeed
- Previous experience working in retail / fmcg industry with complex reporting would be desirable