Acocks Green, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you a budding Finance Analyst with SQL skills looking to progress your career within finance and analysis? Does adding value to a business with your insights sound like something that would motivate you?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are partnered with an industry leading brand based near Acocks Green looking to recruit a brand new Commercial Finance Analyst into their dedicated finance team on a permanent basis, for a salary of £25,000 - £32,000 PA + bonus. This is an exciting opportunity for a data-driven finance professional with outstanding systems skills to support the growth of the company. You will be encouraged to add value to the brand with your insightful analysis into product performance and supplier partnerships and produce bespoke reporting to present to management.
Under the tutelage of the Financial Controller, you will be expected to provide various reports and recommendations on pricing structures and product success to support the business' growth plans, with a focus on profitability.
You must have excellent Excel skills, alongside a knowledge of SQL and SAP. The ability to drive process improvements is vital, as some areas of this role are newly created; you must be a creative and innovative thinker, with the ability to work independently. The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will support various departments within the business, therefore strong communication skills and the confidence to 'push-back' are key for this opportunity.
- Provide in-depth analysis of various product detail
- Present insights and give recommendations to senior management
- Maintain and set up stock codes within the SAP system
- Produce weekly, monthly and yearly reporting
- Writing and using SQL to extract data and produce bespoke reports
- Develop advanced Excel spreadsheets to assist with pricing analysis
- Investigate and respond to pricing queries within stock data
A bit about you:
- Previous experience within a finance background - an understanding of costs, margins and profitability
- SAP & SQL knowledge would be beneficial
- Strong Excel is key; V-lookups & Pivot Table manipulation
- You will be a strategic thinker with a commercial mind; some areas of this role are newly created, so you must be confident in creating processes and implementing within the wider team (with the assistance of the senior finance team)
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be given ample opportunity to mold this position to learn new skills and boost your career with a forward-thinking, innovative brand. If you are a dynamic and analytical accounting professional, get in touch today!
/ 07554335466. I am shortlisting for this position this week.