Are you a confident, part qualified accountant with experience in a commercially driven environment? Would you like to work in a fast paced, consumer focused environment? Are you resilient and self-assured in your craft? If so, then please read on.
You will be part of a small, established and fast paced finance team, reporting directly into the Finance Manager. This full time position has a salary of up to £40,000 alongside other great benefits.
- Management accounting - budgets, preparing monthly P&L, gross margins etc.
- Preparing results of data analysis for presentation
- Presenting finding in a clear and concise manner to your team and stakeholders
- Developing reports and analysis for management
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a Commercial Finance Analyst. If you would like to work in a large well-known business, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills this could be right for you. You will need a keen eye for detail and be confident in the results you find.
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Potential annual bonus on targets met
- Study support opportunities
- Hybrid/Flexible working
If this sounds like you, submit your cv.