Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a UK wide organisation based in Tamworth and assisting with their search to appoint an experienced Finance Analyst, to work within their commercial team, supporting senior stakeholders across multiple departments, by providing insightful data to support to drive sales and profit. This Commercial Finance Analyst role will be vital in leading and tracking UK and overseas business initiatives, with a strong emphasis on building relationships with key senior stakeholders across the business.
Depending on experience the Commercial Finance Analyst can expect an attractive salary between £30,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Travel to Tamworth will only be required 2-3 times per week, the business is keen to keep the hybrid approach for the foreseeable future.
Commercial Finance Analyst role & responsibilities:
- Providing weekly & monthly analysis, along with financial support to multiple departments
- Provide analysis and financial support to the main business entity
- Assist with the preparing and reviewing budgets and forecasts - within company SLA
- Involvement with projects and acting as a key player in driving new and improved ways of providing analysis to assist with tracking business performance
- Maintain excellent communication and build strong relationships with overseas stakeholders ensuring they are always up to data with reporting.
The ideal Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA - ideally finalist or newly qualified
- Strong systems and analytical skills
- Previous experience in supporting multiple stakeholders and challenging data
- Previous experience assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Manipulate large amounts of data
- Confident at presenting data and analysis to both financial and non-financial heads
For more information - please don't hesitate to get in touch if you feel you have the right skills and attributes for the position.
To apply for the Commercial Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.