Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a UK wide business, with a head office function in Nottingham, and assisting with their hiring of a Commercial Analyst to work on their digital arm. The Commercial Analyst will play a pivotal role and provide real time reports and analysis on the performance of the business. The Commercial Analyst will be working within a small team, reporting directly into the Senior Commercial Analyst, paying up to £40,000 per annum.
This company offers a blended working schedule, please only apply if you can commute to Nottingham at least 2 x per week.
Commercial Analyst duties:
- Produce weekly and project-based reporting for different functions of the business.
- Analysis of initiatives and trials, making informed recommendations based on performance.
- Liaising with the operational team to capture upcoming reporting and analysis needs.
To succeed as a Commercial Analyst you will:
- Experience analysing large datasets and identifying trends, and presenting in a clear format.
- Be working toward a recognised qualification ACCA/CIMA .
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Power BI and DAX.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Have the ability to communicate and build relationships with the wider business.
For more information and the full job spec please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply for the Commercial Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.