Walsall, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson recruitment are working with a fantastic client in the Walsall area to recruit a forward-thinking Commercial Analyst, paying up to £35,000.00
You will be reporting directly into the Commercial Finance Controller and be responsible for delivering several robust reports, forecasts, and budgets on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly timescale.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be working closely to support the various centres to ensure accurate information is available a in timely manner whilst conducting any ad-hoc duties.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst your duties will consist of:
- Producing monthly management accounts for your division, ensuring each key driver is understood by financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Delivering daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the relevant stakeholders, ensuring that a synopsis is providing alongside.
- Challenge and present new ideas to ensure we are reporting in the most effective way to ensure all required information is captured.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Controller and Finance managers in delivering budgets and forecasts for each cost centre.
- Providing accurate and informative analysis where required
- Managing the communication and co-ordination across the three sites to ensure all three finance managers are supported and updated
What You'll need….
- AAT or be Part Qualified
- Experience of management accounting systems
- Previous experience of working to deadlines
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills and a proactive thinker
If this sounds like you or someone that you know, then get in touch Now by applying on the link provided.