Walsall, West Midlands
£30000 - £38000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an advanced Excel user? Do you enjoy creating reports?
I am keen to speak with advanced Excel users, who enjoy analysing data and creating reports, for a newly created Finance Analyst role based in Walsall. This would suit someone who is commercially minded, a strong communicator who can put their own processes and procedures in place. Initially, you will be employed on a 6-month FTC with the view of becoming a permanent member of staff. This Finance Analyst role is paying between £30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience.
Commercial Finance Analyst duties:
- Assist with Budget and Business Plan preparation, by liaising with the wider business.
- Cost centre control (including monthly accounting and forecasting analysis).
- Preparation and review of monthly management information.
- Capital and expense project appraisal, budgeting and forecasting.
- Support the preparation and presentation of project financials.
Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Experience in one of the following roles or similar: Finance Graduate, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant
- Strong IT skills including Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
For more information and the full job specification- please do get in touch.
To apply for the Commerical Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.