3 months ago
Commercial Finance Accountant / Business Partner
Our client is one of the UK's top businesses and is looking for a confident and hands-on Financial Accountant to join their dynamic Finance team in the Staffordshire area.
This new role will be ideal for someone looking to dive into projects and Business Partnering within a commercial role, liaising with sales and marketing teams as well as the wider business.
A Commercial Finance Accountant will typically:
- Analysing financial data on performance trends, business opportunities and financial risks.
- Taking ownership of weekly / monthly reporting and the month-end accounting cycle.
- Leading monthly forecasting and annual budgeting processes.
- Supporting projects and ad-hoc activities across the company
An ideal applicant for this Commercial Finance Accountant vacancy will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified or Qualified with commercial experience.
- Excellent Excel, communication, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to productively challenge the status quo
In return for your skills the client is offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9968 ✉