My client, an industry leader within their field, are looking to recruit a Commercial Director.
A hugely exciting opportunity for a commercial sales leader to join a business at an exciting time of expansion. The role will lead a team and requires a strong commercial mindset as well as excellent sales leadership, planning and process management.
The Commercial Director role will encompass the following:
- Develop and execute a sales plan to meet and exceed volume and revenue budget.
- Establish clear account plans for all key customers
- Produce regular customer KPIs and ensure these are well communicated internally and externally, with clear actions to improve performance.
- Lead the development and execution of a plan to improve and optimise customer profitability.
- Lead the development and execution of a new business sales pipeline, optimising new business opportunities to operational capacity capability.
- Maximise pricing and contract commerciality.
- Provide strong leadership
- Ensure strong and collaborative relationships with the operational team to achieve excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate for this Commercial Director role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- An strong background within logistics, support chain or transportation
- Sales leadership experience with a demonstrable track record of delivering sustainable growth
- Process and planning management experience
- Experience of working with closely with commercial and operational teams and achieving effective collaboration
Location: Midlands would be advantageous, but with sites across the UK, applications from further afield are encouraged.
Hybrid working pattern with a weekly commitment to face-to-face stakeholder interaction.
Highly competitive package.