Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Commercial Manager role - Birmingham city centre (flexible working) c.45k+
Ideal opportunity for a commercially focused contracts professional to take ownership of the commercial contracts and bid management processes for this progressive, award winning services business.
You may be a frustrated commercial lawyer looking for balance, or to step away from the legal world yet still retain that contracts focus, or perhaps a commercial/bids executive with a legal background looking for greater autonomy.
You will join a supportive, proactive operations team and the role will encompass:
- Identifying and evaluating commercial opportunities
- Leading and owning the tender management process
- Reviewing, advising on and negotiating commercial contracts with a focus on client T&C's, supply agreements, sales contracts and other ad-hoc internal contracts.
- Researching and drafting compelling written bid documents and presentations
- Other ad-hoc compliance or legal issues as they arise, should they fall within your interest areas.
We are open minded on background (current lawyer, contracts, bids professional with a legal qualification)
However you must:
- Have experience of commercial contracts (terms and agreements) and ideally the bid or tender management process
- Be commercially minded, with high attention to detail, creative with a problem solving mindset
- Have a genuine talent and interest in writing compelling business prose.
The role can have an element of flexibility (school hours etc), it's all about managing multiple tasks efficiently and ensuring deadlines are met with a high standard quality of work.
A proactive relationship builder, a sense of humour and strong attention to detail all essential
Do get in touch to hear more