West Midlands, England
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus...
about 2 months ago
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned property investment and development business, whose prime focus is its customers and the prestigious large estate that they operate.
The Estate offers the opportunity to manage assets and be involved in some truly exciting initiatives across a variety of sectors in an organisation and area with rich history. As Commercial Asset Manager you will play a lead role in the regeneration, development, place-making, strategic planning and initiatives of the area.
The Commercial Asset Manager will be responsible for the growth of net income from the commercial portfolio of properties and help to ensure an enhanced level of satisfaction and engagement from tenants and customers.
You will lead on lease regears and the reinvestment of premiums within the core portfolio and be responsible for site assembly and disposal, helping to identify and capitalise on value add and development opportunities to enhance the value of the portfolio.
As Commercial Asset Manager you will focus on:
- Maximising the value and operation of the existing estate
- Optimising customer satisfaction within the estate
- Identifying Development or Change opportunities
- Ensuring a safe and healthy working environment
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Commercial Asset Manager, you will:
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of adding value to property assets
- Have significant post qualification experience of mixed use multi-sector property asset management and/ or investment
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to translate ideas into operational plans, able to work in partnership with others.
- Be a problem solver who is collaborative and able to inspire others
- Be self-motivated and driven with excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess a degree along and full membership of RICS
What is on offer?
A compensation package of up to £80,000 is available dependant on experience. You will receive a discretionary bonus, car allowance, private pension scheme and private medical insurance.
This is an opportunity to join a unique and remarkable organisation n an important period of growth and transformation.