Walsall, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car, Pension
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group have been exclusively retained on an assignment to recruit a Commercial Analyst for a successful and diverse manufacturing business based in Walsall. The Commercial Analyst is to report to the Finance Director and will sit within the finance structure therefore a qualified candidate (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) would be a preference but not essential.
The business is a private equity backed manufacturing business that has a diverse client base that offers stability to the business in the current climate, this role offers the opportunity to make a real commercial difference and the chance to make a huge impact.
Key responsibilities:Commercial Analyst, Walsall, £40,000-£50,000
- Analyse financial information (including Gross Profit, inventory & variances) to provide insights to leadership.
- Responsible for gathering financial and operational data and providing assessments, analysis of the data and profit/cash improvement activities.
- Formulation/validation of pricing strategies.
- Final verification of sales prices and margin (Ops are responsible for cost calculation).
- Evaluate inventory levels and associated working capital requirements.
- Supply Chain contract signoff.
Key Skills & Experience: Commercial Analyst, Walsall, £45,000-£50,000
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience of a private equity business.
- Experience in a small to medium sized business.
- Able to demonstrate relevant experience in a manufacturing business.
- Experience as an Analyst.
- A candidate should be ACA, ACCA, CIMA or qualified by experience.
For more information on this exciting new role please do get in touch