Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting exclusively for a Commercial Analyst paying £30k - £40k . The business have an annual turnover of circa £200m although they are part of a larger, global group who have a turnover in excess of £1bn. They are looking for ambitious, strategic graduates with experience of working in an analytical role within a commercial business environment who can take full ownership of this newly created role.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy, you will provide vital insight in order to support strategic reviews and critical project delivery. You will be collaborating with senior leadership and key stakeholders to ensure they receive clear assessments of opportunities and enable high quality business decision making.
- Identify opportunities to improve business performance and determine how they can be realised.
- Provide detailed analysis to support progress on business-critical projects.
- Contribute to developing and refining structured business intelligence reporting.
- Scope, manage and execute research projects to provide insight into future innovation within the sector.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- University degree or equivalent standard. A combination of education and experience is required.
- Ideally previous experience in strategy or business consulting
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly form strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Proven analytical and numerical skills with the ability to provide clear recommendations from a complex picture
- Excellent written communication skills and proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications