Commercial Analyst - Part Qualified Accountant - Actively Studying CIMA/ACCA
We are exceptionally delighted to be working exclusively with one of our high growth, innovative businesses who are leading the field in the UK, who are seeking a Commercial Analyst to join the ever-growing finance team, initially on a 2 year FTC basis. This is a unique role to join an enthusiastic and vibrant finance team who are continually adding high calibre finance staff to their business.
If you are looking for an upward career path and have a high interest in career progression and love working within a close-knit, highly energised business, then please do get in touch. Our client will reward you with training and future career progression and they seek a talented Financial Analyst for their London Office.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, your role as a Commercial Analyst will be varied, challenging and rewarding and will include the following duties:
- Collaborate with the Transformation Team and the Commercial Senior Management Team to identify existing data and areas for improvement
- Provide data analysis and commercial insights to drive value and business decisions
- Ensure data integrity between tools and systems at all times
- Provide regular reports, on customer analysis, income tracking, finance data, and pricing
- Cleanse, extract and analyse data from multiple sources to support creation of an end to end view by identifying relationships across various divisions
- Business Partnering with both finance and non finance stakeholders
- Produce clear, accurate and concise commercial analysis and reporting processes that strengthen their decision making
The ideal Commercial Analyst profile will include:
- Active studier of CIMA/ACCA
- Ideally previous experience of similar Commercial Analyst roles
- Supportive, innovative and high of integrity
- Committed, assertive and career progressive
- SAP or Oracle or similar ERP preferred
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, V Look ups, potential macros but not essential) as well as SQL
Potentially a competent user of Python, R, Microsoft Power BI or Azure
- Competitive salary and package
- 25 days holiday, pension, health-care, private medical, study support and study leave
They have a hybrid approach to working and typically will be home based 2-3 days per week, and in their very modern offices in Central London for the rest of the time. Please do get in touch for a full job spec and further details of this superb, exciting Commercial Analyst role.