£20000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Commercial Administrator, to support a busy sales team - Telford - £21-23k.
We are working with an organisation that boasts an enviable reputation in its sector due to its product range and growth targets. We are now seeking a Commercial Administrator to join their vibrant sales team.
This role is a great opportunity to join a business that is experiencing an exciting trading period. It will be a busy and challenging time to work with them. The team operates with positivity and energy, and it is a well-organised set-up within lovely offices.
Reporting into both the Finance Director and the Commercial Sales Manager, the role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Processing sales enquiries
- Resolution of customer queries
- Maintaining logistics and shipping documentation
- Verification of customer contract information
- Issuing quotes and sending out samples
- Keeping track of supply issues and ensuring customers are kept informed of shipment dates
- Processing of paperwork to ensure prompt deliveries and payments
- Ad hoc support tasks for the sales team
The Commercial Administrator role is a permanent opportunity, and will offer variety and challenge to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in commercial sales admin, customer service and general office tasks associated with the smooth running of a business development team. You'll have a positive and enthusiastic personality, with a solid track-record working with Word and Excel, who is used to a pressurised office environment.
Commercial Administrator - Telford - permanent role paying up to £23k per annum.