£25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits package
about 1 month ago
Our client is one of the UK's top manufacturing businesses and is looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their dynamic Finance team in Kidderminster.
This new role will be key to supporting what is a rapidly-developing part of their business which will be a new service added to their already incredible brand, through the delivery of financial reporting.
A Commercial Accountant will typically:
- Preparing management accounts to Trial Balance
- Preparation of monthly management accounts packs for Board distribution
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Involvement in Yearend processes and audit
- Preparation of 6 monthly budgets and forecasts
- Reviewing internal processes to ensure compliance to financial regulations
- Producing cost estimates for bespoke enquiries
- Ad hoc projects
An ideal applicant for this Management Accountant vacancy will be:
- Keen to adapt and learn new skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience of working within an SME environment
- Excel skills to advanced level
- with preference over knowledge on Efacs accounting software
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £35,000 and an excellent benefits package including full study support. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉