Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an International Law firm in Birmingham who are currently searching for a Commercial Accountant to join their team.
The organisation now needs a Commercial Accountant who can support internal management along with the Commercial Director with relevant financial analysis and other business functions as required and appropriate.
The role would suit a recently Qualified Accountant who is confident preparing management accounts and would like to expand on their interaction with other departments. The first week and a half of the month will be focused on supporting the month end process, with the remainder of the time spent driving change and building relationships with various departments.
Commercial Accountant in Birmingham responsibilities:
- Be instrumental in the development of reporting processes, systems and routines and Improve quality and efficiency of periodic reporting based on group reporting guidelines
- Work with the business to create a suite of readily available, consistent and accurate management information to assist local management with running the business, including marketing, sales, departmental overheads etc ensuring compliance with group reporting requirements above
- Assist the business in establishing and assessing revenue and cost performance processes actions
- Prepare and present budget, forecasts, financial analyses and ad hoc projects as required
- Participation in projects and contribute with perspectives on profitability, innovations, new business and other matters as may be appropriate from time to time
- All other duties as requested
Commercial Accountant Package
- £40,000 - £45,000