£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a large Property Management business, based in Dudley. They are currently looking for 2 Commercial Accountants to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
This role will be reporting to the Commercial Financial Controller and will be responsible for providing financial analysis to the Asset Management team / Directors on the performance of the company properties across the UK portfolio.
You will be providing support to specific departments in the wider team, including the asset managers and analysing their individual performance.
- Report on the performance of sectors of the UK Portfolio be it Industrial / Retail / Residential to the business stakeholders
- Prepare, set annual & re forecast P&L budgets for the UK property portfolio
- Prepare performance presentations for the trading sectors for presentation to the banks & shareholders detailing yield, rental, other income, occupancy & acquisition performance
- Quarterly property performance reports with Asset Managers reviewing P&Ls inc. cost recovery, long term yield trends & future performance expectations
- Monthly flash P&L reviews with senior finance managers for group companies
- The Commercial Accountant will develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc in-depth analysis reports and financial models as required
Financial Accountant Package:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Internal gym/ free personal trainer
- Subsidised lunches
- Discretionary bonus