£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits, Company Car and Bonus
4 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Commercial Accountant to really make their mark in a globally renowned and international Top 25 organisation based in Slough who has a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands, powered by innovative marketeers. As the Commercial Accountant you will provide a high level of financial support, challenge & control for the UK Sales teams. You'll be given full ownership and accountability in helping to drive the success of some of the world's biggest brands, as well as the opportunity to establish yourself as a true finance business partner.
Responsibilities & Duties:
▪ Business partner with the National Account Teams to develop and build strong relationships so that you are fully involved in their financials.
▪ Represent finance within customer core teams, focused on driving growth & profitability
▪ Complete ad-hoc financial analysis on UK management projects
▪ Review pricing structure across all products
▪ Work within the team to develop new tools & systems to improve the return on trade investment
▪ Review quarterly customer forecasting & annual plans
▪ Assess and improve the profitability of Category product launches
▪ Perform key tasks within the commercial finance team, to ensure that reporting is both timely & accurate
Desired Skills & Experience:
▪ Qualified Accountant with a strong Academic background
▪ Strong commercial awareness and previous experience of business partnering in a cross functional environment. Experience gained in the FMCG/Retail industry would be an advantage
▪ Driven to take on additional responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy with ambition to progress your career within commercial finance.
▪ Proven track record of building relationships outside of the finance function with well-developed communication skills
▪ Confident at challenging the status quo with the ability to both influence and challenge decisions at a senior management level
▪ Multi-tasking - well organised, highly efficient and able push multiple projects forward at the same time
▪ Entrepreneurial - help the commercial team develop new initiatives / spot and resolve problems
▪ You will possess Advanced Excel skills with experience of scenario modelling
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Accountant to really make their mark in a globally renowned and international organisation. You should have a desire to continue your professional development at a rapid pace. This is a true meritocracy, hard work and brilliance will be rewarded by fast progression and bonus.