£20 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is a Commercial Accountant opportunity to work for a global organisation which has grown 20-30% year on year!. This role will be Business Partnering with department heads and regional MD's globally.
The successful Commercial Accountant will be working for an employer who is looking for an individual that is wanting to help drive a business forward through implementation and improvement of processes and procedures.
The Commercial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Owning the cost centre reporting cycle, working closely with department heads to understand costs and prepare forecasts.
- Contribute to the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts across several regions ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Review of Managements Accounts, carrying out detailed variance analysis to understand drivers on performance and articulate in a clear concise way.
- Track and monitor risks and opportunities identified within the business and prepare a variety of scenario planning.
- Play a key role in the forecasting and annual budget process.
- Ensure Budgets and forecasts are uploaded into Dynamics and available for reporting
- Work effectively with the Group Commercial Manager on adhoc projects as required to help understand business performance and subsequently drive improved performance.
- Always look to improve processes, reporting and forecasting and aspire to deliver best in class support to the business by identifying business opportunities that further improve performance.
As the successful Commercial Accountant you are likely to have significant experience in:
- Part or fully qualified Accountant
- Strong Management Accounting knowledge
- Experience of using Finance Systems and strong Excel skills
- Use facts and data of influence an outcome
- Great communication with experience of liaising with financial and non-financial colleagues
- Good team player who can operate across functions and regions
- Self-starter attitude with a willingness to dig into detail and question business performance
- Experience working in SaaS and/or Professional Services environment
- Experience working with a sales team to drive incremental performance
- Understanding of business metrics and drivers that could improve business performance
The following benefits package is available to the successful Commercial Accountant.
- 6% pension contribution
- Death in service cover (2.5 x salary)
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata),
- Private medical insurance,
- Company Bonus
To apply for the Commercial Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.