Coventry, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
An innovative Financial Services organisation based in Coventry is currently recruiting an experienced Collections Executive on a interim basis to join their team. The Collections Executive will be part of an inclusive team, collecting outstanding monies from B2B clients, focusing on query resolution and sales ledger maintenance. This will be a remote working position for 6 months.
Reporting to the Collections Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Handle all arrears cases in line with company Collections policy
- Manage your portfolio of customers in arrears making sure that they are contacted in a timely manner
- Call arrears customers within agreed timescales
- Ensure the company book operates within its agreed arrears tolerances
- Attend and contribute to the Monthly Arrears Review meetings with the Recoveries Manager
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Credit Controller, Sales Ledger Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Credit Supervisor, Debt Collection Agent, Recoveries Clerk, Collections / Collector
- Asset Finance Collections experience is essential
- Confidence to deal with customers via phone and email
If you have Asset Finance Collections experience and available on short, please apply!