Have you got experience in a collections advisor or debt collection role? Are you able to perform and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment? Do have a calm and professional telephone manner?
Does this sound like you? Read on…
The company you will be joining is a business to business communications leader. This opportunity offers the chance to join a small but focused finance team. The company is forward thinking, solution focused and driven by results.
- Speaking to customers over the phone and building relationships.
- Taking over the phone payments and updating customer accounts.
- Following collection and chasing debt processes from start to finish.
- Hitting your daily collection target.
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join their debt collections department in their finance team. If you enjoy working in a small team, often on your own initiative and can hit clear targets then this is the role for you. You should be able to build great relationships with customers and colleagues alike. You must have previous collections experience along with a professional telephone manner.
- Salary - £24,000
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working
- Extra annual leave for your birthday!
If this sounds like you, submit your cv.