Have you got experience as a collections advisor or in a customer sales focused role? Have you previously supported the finance team? Do have a calm and professional telephone manner?
Does this sound like you? Read on…
We are delighted to be working with a market leading, rapidly growing manufacturing business based in Shropshire. This company are going from strength to strength and as such their internal finance teams are growing too. This forward-thinking business are on the lookout for a Collections Advisor to join their Credit Control team. This opportunity offers you the chance to be a part of a friendly, supportive, and well organised team.
- Building relationships with customers, answering queries via phone or email, and liaising across departments.
- Taking over the phone payments and updating customer accounts.
- Processing invoices, credit notes and statements.
- Assisting the Credit Control/Sales Ledger team with any ad hoc tasks required.
Is this role right for you?
If you enjoy working in a small team, often on your own initiative, are hardworking and eager to learn then this is the role for you.
You should be able to build great relationships with customers and colleagues alike. You must have fantastic customer services skills alongside a professional telephone manner. You must be familiar with office administration duties and have previously assisted a finance team. You will need to have good IT skills and be accurate in your work. Experience in Credit Control is desirable but not essential.
- Salary - up to £21,000 DOE.
- Hybrid working.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- A range of discounts for use on the high street.
If this sounds like you, submit your CV today.