Scope and Responsibilities
To operate various machines in Machining Cell (CNC Milling)
~ Operation of CNC milling machines (Fanuc or Mazatrol Controls)
~ Set up and operate Manual Vertical / Horizontal Lathes
~ Set up fixtures, tooling and programmes
~ Run machines as per SOPs and instructions
~ Quality Control and inspection of parts
~ Able to read and understand engineering drawings
~ Experience of programming desirable
~ EHS PPE adherence
- Previous CNC operator/setter experience
- Fanuc and Mazatrol control experience
- Previous use of inspection equipment.
- Quality/inspection awareness and understanding is essential.
- Flexibility due to work demands will be required.
- Good dexterity and manual skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy is required as the training and quality standards are very in depth and specific.
- Fork lift truck licence preferable
- Hands on with can do attitude