CNC Machinist - Redditch - £16 - 18ph
Are you a CNC Machinist based in the Midlands who is looking for a new challenge? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to join a progressive Midlands based Machining and forging.
The Company supply solutions in Aerospace, Defence and Specialist Application sectors
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for the quality control activities relating to operations within the business such as:
- Operating CNC Milling Machines (FRANUC & Mazatrol)
- Set up fixtures, tooling and programmes
- Quality control and Inspection of parts
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- EHS & PPE adherence
- Experience with CNC machine tools
- £16 - 18 ph
- Mon - Friday
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave
- Social events
If this role could be something of interest, please apply with your CV and somebody will give you a call for a confidential chat.