Walsall, West Midlands
£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client is currently recruiting for a CNC Grinder for their engineering business based in Walsall. This position will see a proven, time served CNC Grinder working within a machine shop environment machining precision EDM components for various industries.
My client is a globally recognised manufacturer who is renowned for their EDM components which they manufacture from large quantities of graphite. My clients company profile has remained the same since its foundations were laid and that is to maintain its employee first ethos. In the last few years my client has grew, not just in terms of their presence in the marketplace, but also with regards to property and staff numbers and now due to expansion, my client is looking for an experienced CNC Grinder to join their team.
Please see below the specific qualifications and experience required to be considered for this position:
- Fully skilled and time-served engineer with a solid history within CNC Grinder
- Previous experience of working on Jones & Shipman format 5 CNC surface grinding machines
- Previously experience of working on Jones & Shipman X & E surface grinding machines would be an advantage
- Willing to work a night shift, running Monday to Thursday
- Able to read and work from engineering drawings
This position will require a candidate who is clearly experienced and well versed within CNC Grinding. It will also offer the successful candidate the ability to work on their own initiative and the opportunity to produce products for a variety of industries.
This position is being advertised as full-time permanent role. The successful candidate will be required to work a night shift, Monday to Thursday.