Are you an experienced CMM Programmer? Do you want to work for a business that have recently spent £15 million on brand new machinery?
My client are looking to hire an experienced CMM Programmer that has used MCOSMOS! Given the nature of the work this role is critical to the business and will be utilised given full order books. Specialising within Aerospace, Nuclear and Turbine sectors it would be beneficial to have previous experience within one.
The responsibilities of the successful CMM Programmer will include:
- Compose CMM programs using MCOSMOS to measure compressor turbine aerofoils and roots.
- Lead, develop and improve CMMM inspection methods.
- You will advise on the design of fixtures for the CMM inspection methods having been identified by the quality technical and production engineering department.
- Create and maintain SOP's.
- Work closely with and liaise with production team on CMM issues where required.
It will be essential to have the ability to program CMM, understand engineering drawings and tolerances. Have a 'can do' attitude and a proactive approach to work and problems you may incur. It is desirable to have a Mechanical Engineering degree however not essential.
In return for your experience my client offers a fantastic remuneration package including an extremely competitive starting salary with career development in the future. In additional the benefits will include pension, healthcare and bonus.