Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £56000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Cloud Azure Engineer -Azure - Working from home - 1-2 days max per week in the office.
A Birmingham employer of choice Cloud Engineer you will be part of an exciting transformation programme of work expected to roll out over a five year period.
You will shape the design and deliver a cost-effective cloud infrastructure which seamlessly accommodates growth, whilst ensuring service reliability, performance, efficiency, and security standards are maintained.
- Azure SME
- In-depth knowledge and experience with enterprise scale Windows technologies such as
- Working knowledge of DevOps
- Experience of building public and hybrid cloud-based applications,
- Ability to establish a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Azure, configure and manage MLP's Virtual Network in Azure
- O365 would be an advantage as would Dynamics
This role is working for leading Birmingham based business paying £56,000 per annum, benefits include excellent bonus, above average pension, 35 hour working week.