Clients and Markets Manager - Birmingham
Up to £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Clients and Markets Manager
Up to £45,000
Hybrid working | Birmingham city centre
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading & innovative law firm to recruit an experienced Client and Markets Manager onto the team, at an exciting time of growth for the business.
The successful Clients and Markets Manager will be responsible for providing best in class business development and marketing support plans, focusing on growth areas. You will provide quality one-to-one advice to fee earners to grow client relationships, generate leads, and assist with the production of pitches / bids / tenders.
This role requires line management of two Clients and Markets Executives.
This is a hybrid role, with a maximum of 2 days per week required into their Birmingham city centre office.
Experience in both a BD and marketing setting and from a professional services background is required for the role.
- Work with the BD team to deliver national growth plans
- Line management of two Clients & Markets Executives
- Providing tailored one-to-one support for fee earners and partners
- Generate leads and manage the sales pipeline
- Identify Thought Leadership content for seminars
- Assist with the bids & tenders and pitches
- Coordinate events
The Clients and Markets Manager will:
- Have a degree in a relevant subject i.e., Marketing / Business
- Experience in a BD / Marketing role
- Have a professional services background
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in devising and measuring BD plans
- Management experience / supervisory experience
- Key experience in building networks
For further information on this role, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'