Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000 - £25000 per annum
22 days ago
A global, data-driven business are on the lookout for a Customer Support Analyst to join their team.
Being responsible for ensuring data remains accurate and up to date, you will also liaise with third parties and clients to produce service review reports and resolve any support issues.
Not only will you be working as part of a technical leader in the industry, but you will also be a part of increasing success and profitability through data analysis.
In order to be successful you with have the following -
- Previously worked as part of customer centric environment
- Ability to provide data analysis and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft office and familiar with CRMs
- Track record of working with third party organisations and providing clear and translatable information
- Understanding of networking, service levels and troubleshooting
- Proactive mindset with a focus on providing suggestions around improvements of processes
Please apply here with your CV