Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you passionate about providing first class client support? Do you enjoy a fast paced working environment?
I am working with a professional services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, and assisting with their search to recruit a Client Support Administrator on a permanent basis. You will be reporting into the Head of Client Support and surrounded by a supportive team. You can expect a salary between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
As a Client Support Administrator you will:
- Monitor client inboxes, delegating actions to team members as required
- Track and coordinate the completed requests which come through the client inbox
- Upload client documentation to their document management sharepoint
- Maintain correct contact details on the internal database
- Ensure quality and integrity of data at all times
To be considered for the Client Support Administrator position you must demonstrate:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work within a complex, evolving and competitive business
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the Client Support Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.