Are you an experienced chartered surveyor looking to work with an exciting hospitality business in a client-side property role?
Our client is a multi-site business with approximately 50 sites across the UK. This part time role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference, within a lively and energetic company and a modern approach property department.
As the Estates Surveyor your role will be to reduce property costs and assist in the effective estate management of a portfolio of over 50 properties across. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience general practise experience looking after lease renewals, negotiation, service charge, valuation Ideally MRICS qualified, but not essential, with a clean driving licence.
* Dealing with property management issues in a timely manner and preparing appropriate recommendations to the Property Director;
* Ensuring the ongoing ability to trade via effective asset and property management;
* Covering the whole UK portfolio in relation to day to day responsibilities, UK wide travel and occasional overnight stays will be required as part of the role;
* Build effective relationships with internal colleagues both at the Head Office, and in the field, from Deputy Managers, right up to the Operations Director;
* Maintain professional relationships with peers in the industry to ensure best results for the business;
* Ensure the estate database and relevant property records are up-to-date and accurate at all times;
* Ensure the correct processes are being implemented at all times;
* Liaise with the development team regarding property maintenance issues;
* Assist with the management of dilapidations claims; and
* Assist the Property Director on any relevant property related issues.
Part time opportunity working 2 days a week with some degree of flexibility.
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive base salary with car allowance and excellent benefits.