Our client is an established and national law firm, based in the centre of Reading. They operate across a number of UK cities and are listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. Due to company growth they are currently seeking a Facilities & Client Services Team Member to join their current team.
The main purpose of the role will be to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients to the business. Other responsible will also include:
- Daily post duties, inducing opening post, collecting and distributing of internal and external post
- Distributing mail through DX and Royal Mail, as well as organising the couriers when required
- Assisting with the general building maintenance and liaising with contractors
- Keeping the reception and welcome area tidy at all times
- Ordering stationary. setting up meeting rooms for seminars and planned meetings
- Greeting all clients on arrival, as well as operating the company switchboard and answering/transferring calls
As the successful Facilities & Client Services Team Member you are likely to have previous experience of the following:
- Experience within a facilities or reception environment
- Using a switchboard
- Good communications skills and the ability to use y our own initiative
- Able to be discreet and confidential at all times
- Experience of working in the professional services industry would also be desirable
To apply for the position of Facilities & Client Services Team Member, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to all applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.