Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a market-leading organisation based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, who are seeking their next Client Services Manager to join a new Customer Success Department.
Reporting directly in to the Customer Success Manager, you will be positioned in one of the company's most vital roles to drive their portfolio of client's growth and strategic account management.
We are looking for a driven, curious and enthusiastic person to maintain, develop and build existing trusting relationships with key strategic long-term clients, and support colleagues in building new relationships. This role is initially focused on several large key accounts of their clients, to oversee support of existing customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What you can expect to be doing
- Work on some of the largest accounts to support the management of client relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Operate as the lead point of contact within the business for matters specific to your accounts
- Coordinate colleagues across the company to ensure the account is adhering to agreed SLAs
- Help colleagues achieve trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet revenue targets
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly results and annual forecasts)
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
What you will bring
We seek an intellectually curious candidate with the ability to influence the direction of the tech sector in the face of ongoing change.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager or Client Services relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Strong organisational skills to support teams in large projects
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Experience using CRM systems
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills