Are you a compassionate and empathetic individual who wants to join an organisation that delivers this approach when working with their clients?
We are supporting a leading legal firm, who are looking to grow their Client Services Department within Birmingham. In this brand-new role, you will be responsible for the first point of contact with their clients. Joining this team, you will feel part of a friendly and inclusive environment, who want to make a real difference to their clients.
The hours of 9-5pm might not be suitable for your work-life balance, and they recognise this with a flexible approach to working hours. Whether you be working from home, in their offices, or a combination of either, they trust you to deliver the required service, in the right way!
Reporting into the Office Manager, you will become the key link between Partners, Paralegals, and clients, to ensure effective communication is achieved. Recording and tracking telephone conversations and directing client problems to the right key contact within the organisation, you will be fielding and qualifying these leads through a nurturing, professional and mature manner.
What We're Looking For
- Previous experience working within a similar client service, or case handler position
- Knowledge of the legal sector would be advantageous, and may suit a legal graduate who is looking to take on their first steps within the legal field and looking to gain
- Confident communicator, ideally with a client-facing background
- Ability to be able to work on your own and use your own initiative
- Flexibility in working hours
- Calm, mature, and professional telephone manner