£20000 - £23000 per annum
14 days ago
Client Services & On boarding Administrator
I have an urgent requirement for a fast-growing client of mine based in Coleshill; they are seeking a dynamic individual with HR Administration experience to join their Client Services team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time to join a business which is going from strength to strength, with the opportunity for development and growth. You will be working with a professional and fast paced team who pride themselves on delivering an excellent customer experience.
You can expect a salary of up to £23,000 per annum depending on experience.
Benefits: Fun atmosphere, free parking, opportunities for development, opportunities to earn bonus, life insurance, corporate gym memberships
- Act as the first point of contact for clients and employees during the on boarding process
- Provide support to clients through initial set up
- Manage the whole onboarding process and ensure compliance is adhered to at all times
- Manage incoming emails and the email inbox
- Ensure you are sticking to the businesses guidelines and always adhere to SLAs
- Monthly expense, payroll and absence reporting
- Maintain up to date employee data records
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure a positive customer experience
- Strong communication skills and can demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with clients and employees
- Professional and approachable manner, along with a can do attitude
- Must work well in a team
- Self motivated and energetic
For more information or to apply for the role please don't hesitate to get in touch!