Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £22500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience of claims handling? Are you a candidate that enjoys working within a customer service environment that involves dealing with queries over the phone?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for one of our key clients in Birmingham and this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
* To manage the customer experience throughout the claim, following the recommended call structure and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Review, investigate and respond to customers claims which are often complex, to assess claim validation.
* Ensure all queries are followed up and resolved in an efficient and customer focused manner and provide sensible and considered advice to clients regarding what they are entitled to claim for and likely timescales, realistically managing their expectations.
* You will take responsibility for your own caseload and become the point of contact for our customers using your time management and prioritisation skills.
* Working to KPI's and performance targets you will ensure an accurate and speedy claims resolution by effectively managing your workload/portfolio.
* The confidence to think on your feet and the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of customers, you have the natural ability to treat each customer as an individual, demonstrate treating customers fairly when handling calls and claims.
* Ability to deal with challenging customer scenarios positively and objectively whilst managing and resolving customer dissatisfaction.
* Providing information and advice to any customer enquiring about our services.
* Experience working within a customer focused Claims management environment is preferable.
* Able to demonstrate excellent Customer Service skills (listening, communication, empathy).
* Ability to demonstrate strong negotiating and influencing skills.
* Able to work as part of a team.
* Organised with good time management.
* Positive attitude and natural curiosity to identify improvements.
* Able to calmly and confidently handle difficult situations.
* Able to work under pressure and exceed targets.
* Able to represent the company professionally and responsibly.
This a full-time opportunity (Monday - Friday) with hybrid working options post initial training period.