Are you outgoing and enthusiastic to learn? Have you had previous experience working within the professional services or financial services sector? Do you want to work within a business that has sustained growth and now looking to expand their team?
Within this brand-new role, the Client Services Administrator will be supporting the team in building and maintaining relationships.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain positive on-going relationships with existing clients, delivering outstanding and professional communication
- Take ownership for client queries; responding to all calls, emails and written enquiries, ensuring a quick turnaround time.
- Take responsibility for the distribution of all documentation as requests come in to the business
- Follow-up with clients and take necessary actions to ensure processes are compliant and accurate
- Reconciliation and distribution of reports.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as requested
You will need:
- Experience working in a similar client services and / or sales administration role. Knowledge of financial services is preferable
- An outgoing personality and excellent telephone skills; comfortable speaking on the telephone extensively with clients
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail and good written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with a solid working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel in particular, CRM and database use.