Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you experienced in client key account management? Do you want to work for a growing global business? Are you a senior administrator looking to contribute to a sustaining and growing a business? Sound like you, then I have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist to join an expanding SME based on the outskirts of Birmingham.
The role is new to the structure and you will report to the Financial Controller who you will work closely to support in client account management alongside the Global Business Development team and wider business.
You will need to be confident in handling all client queries, acting as a first point of contact during their on-boarding phase. Within this role, you will undertake several operational tasks from processing and chasing time sheets to adhere to company SLAs as well as responsibility for updating the company CRM and HRIS systems.
This role is varied, and you will need to be a confident customer service professional who can step in to a fast-paced environment and support this business with the current growth that they are currently going through.
- Strong B2B customer service and communicative skills to assist the team in building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships via telephone
- Exposure within a sales environment would be beneficial
- Inbox management, ability to respond and/or assign in accordance with company guidelines and SLAs.
- International business exposure would be preferred
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Packages, CRM & HRIS Systems
- Highly organised and attentive to detail
- Ability to be adaptable to support wider team with adhoc duties and projects as needed
- Positive and "can do" attitude
- Second language is a distinct advantage