£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
6 days ago
Client Relationship Executives required for our Birmingham City Centre client!
Have you worked in a contact centre or customer service department previously? Are you passionate about delivery of exceptional customer service? Perhaps you have experience working within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment where you have had to quickly respond to resolve issues, complaints or claims?
You will be working as part of a new division, a stones throw away from Birmingham's train stations, in a full-time, permanent Client Relationship Executive position. You will be the first point of contact for your customers, and be responsible for handling claims, from end-to-end!
Typical duties will be:
- Collecting data, information and documents from your clients
- Assess and investigate incidents which have occurred, and provide solutions quickly.
- Liaise with multiple third parties and build strong relationships
- Escalate issues to internal stakeholders
What you will need!
- Previous experience working within a similar claims handler position (within the insurance or automotive sector is desirable)
- Meticulous and logical; you will absolutely need to be articulate and be accurate with the high volume of data to collate and manage
- Possess strong relationship management and customer service skills; always thriving to find a first point resolution
- Ability to handle every situation with an objective mindset; not all claims are the same!
- Working knowledge of various CRM and ticketing systems would be preferable
- Be able to work in a high-volume, ever-changing environment, and able to adapt to any situation that arises.
- Dealing with a variety of unexpected queries daily that come through to the team.
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday (between 8am - 6pm) and after your initial induction period and you are confident having learnt the ropes, you will have the opportunity to work flexibly and work part office, part home based basis.
In return, you will be joining a new division within a rapidly-expanding business, in new lovely office space, be a valued member of the team, and have access to social events, on-site office gym and lots more!