£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
21 days ago
I have an urgent requirement for a fast-growing client of mine based in Coleshill; they are seeking a dynamic individual with account management or B2B experience to join their Client Services team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time to join a business which is going from strength to strength, with the opportunity for development and growth. You will be working with a professional and fast paced team who pride themselves on delivering an excellent customer experience.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the business benefits from revenue growth for their existing client accounts, and become their clients trusted advisor for key projects.
Benefits: NO COLD CALLING! Fun atmosphere, free parking, opportunities for development, opportunities to earn bonus, life insurance, corporate gym membership
You can expect a salary of up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
As a Client Relationship Manager you will:
- Welcome new clients and ensure they have been inducted correctly
- Build, and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships
- Proactively contact the portfolio of clients within agreed time frames
- Identify new business opportunities among the current client portfolio in order to up sell and grow
- Liaise with cross functional teams to improve the entire customer experience
- Produce monthly KPI reports for senior management as required