We are currently recruiting for experienced Customer Relationship Advisors to work on a full time, permanent basis from my clients executive offices based on the outskirts of Birmingham.
Due to successful growth, our global client who is a professional services provider is looking to engage with applicants who have at least 6 months of recent and continuous phone based client and customer relationship contact centre experience. The role not only offers full time employment but also the opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking business where opportunities are limitless as well as full in-house training related to their internal database and processes along with a modern and professional working environment.
* Dealing with existing clients across multiple shared service platforms
* Handling the after-care service of clients
* Resolving customer queries
* Building & maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
* Providing a professional and reliable service throughout
* Generate new business from the existing client base
* Various admin tasks and documenting client information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Minimum of 6 months continuous contact centre experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Professional telephone manner and conduct
* IT literate and comfortable using standard Microsoft Packages and CRM Systems
* Previous Relationship and/or Customer Service experience
* Problem solving mentality
* Able to handle potentially challenging customers in a calm and effective manner and deliver the correct solution first time
* Ability to multitask across multiple separate systems and prioritise accordingly
* Able to work well both independently and cooperatively
* Dedicated and receptive to training and feedback
* Basic salary up to £26,000 dependant on experience with good benefits and discretionary bonus schemes
* After initial training period, opportunity to work 1 day in office and 4 days working from home
* Ongoing training and development & opportunities to grow your career!